2. Put it on like this.
3. Take the sleeves like so.
4. And pull them back.
5. Cross them.
6. Pull them back around ending with an “X shape” on the front and the back.
7. Then you tie them.
8. And cross the sleeves a second time.
9. Pull tightly to make into a double-knot.
10. Now, to get rid of the dangling sleeve, start rolling the cuff end of the sleeves.
11. Keep rolling.
12. Roll it until it looks like a rose.
13. And now you do the other one.
14. And now find someplace to go. No one will ever know that you’re wearing a man’s turtleneck!
Ever since I saw the DIY with a basic tee that turns into a cute dress I’ve been on a hunt for other clothing DIY projects. This one is easy too. Tip: If you want a longer dress instead of a mini, get a turtleneck constructed for a TALL man. I can’t wait to try this.