You got it. Another six figure recipe. Yep!
My favorite foods on the planet are cheese and crab. When you combine them together into a dish and call it a dip you might as well predict that there will be none left. This recipe has been circulating the internet for the past few years. I was determined to make it this week. I knew my husband would love it so I doubled the recipe. I used powdered garlic powder instead of fresh minced garlic. You can swap it out if you prefer it fresh. It was still gone in no time flat!
- 16 ounces jumbo lump crabmeat, free of shells
- 2 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 6 tablespoons minced green onions (white and green parts)
- 1 teaspoon of powdered garlic
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine all of the ingredients in a casserole dish and mix well. We don’t go heavy on the salt, but if you need more feel free to tweak it to your taste preference. Bake for 30 minutes or until the top is a nice golden brown. Serve hot with crackers or toast points. Hot sauce is optional.
You can even see where I dipped a cracker in and tested it out. YUM!
I am the guardian of an insane shoe collection Sign up to get my periodic updates here.