Mmmm! It may be Paleo but it tastes like a million bucks!
I’ve been doing WONDERFUL on my paleo eating plan. So much so that I’ve been telling everybody I know about it. I wanted to share this easy Ice Cream Splurge recipe for times when you want something sweet, that tastes REALLY good AND “rich” and will make you feel like you’re CHEATING, but you’re not.
- 1 – 13.5 oz can Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 1/2 Cup of Honey (mine was not store bought or processed) I bought it from a farmer’s market and my husband paid $35 for an 80 oz jar of the “Summer Thistle” variety.
- I blended the two ingredients in my Nutri-Bullet and poured it into an air tight container and put it in the freezer.
- After a couple of hours after it set but wasn’t rock solid I scooped it out and put it back into the Nutri-Bullet and blended it again. This is so that it would have a creamier texture instead of an icy one and I put it back into the freezer into the air tight container for a couple more hours.
- I chopped up about a half a cup of salted almond and once the ice cream was firm enough to serve, I topped 2 scoops of ice cream with the almonds.
- Mmmm. Salty/Sweet DELICIOUSNESS!
I am the guardian of an insane shoe collection Sign up to get my periodic updates here.